So I've begun my first day with the Journal, man I feel like photography is starting all over for me again. Maybe its shooting with Nikons, maybe its being the youngest of the photo staff, maybe its that I haven't shot an assignment on deadline for about a year before last Friday, maybe its a new town where every time I get in my car I end up needing to unfold a wall map to find that I'm am actually going the right way.
Well actually its probably all of these. But man does it feel great, tiring for sure but amazingly enjoyable. I'm looking forward to Monday's paper, I think I might have the A1 and the A3, when I see that I might have to sit down for a minute.
Way of the Camera
A journal of my personal photography and the photo world at large.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment