Way of the Camera
A journal of my personal photography and the photo world at large.
Well I'm more than halfway through my internship with the Flint Journal, and I'm finding this job more challenging than I thought it would be, I'm beginning to wish that my education had been a little more skills oriented rather than book oriented. The fault for this is part mine but also part of my education, I wish we had a bit more of a focus on skill training as opposed to the overwhelming book work courses.
I am happy with how this shoot went though, I really liked the emotion it portrayed.
Johnny Noble dances with his mother, Sue, during a benefit for him Sunday at the VFW post in Mt. Morris Township. He is moving closer to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota for treatment of his Crohn's disease. "(Today's been) pretty emotional," he said. "It's nice to know so many people care."
0 comments:
Post a Comment