Way of the Camera

A journal of my personal photography and the photo world at large.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Turning Point returns with a vengence! (part 7)

(sunrise photos all on Platte Lake)
The wait is finally over, new Turning Point photos are here! These are a compilation of a four day trip to the Traverse City area of the Northern Lower Peninsula. The colors weren't quite at peak yet but it was still very beautiful. It was a great vacation, including some great restaurants around Traverse.


(following photos near Honor MI)


(view from Crystal Mountain)

(on the Platte River)
The salmon were running on the Platte while we were up I went out trying to catch a few but ran empty there. Whenever I ran empty on fish I then would walk the river with my camera looking for wild life.The funny story is I ran into wildlife like herons and kingfishers while I was fishing, but when I gave up at fishing and went out for photos I saw zero wildlife...

(MSU Stadium not near Traverse City but a beauty all its own)

0 comments: